Books still to collect: 81

Tuesday 24 May 2011

It's a Kind of Magic Circle

The best kind of Magic Circle you can get is a large hardback Magic Circle with Dustjacket that is not ex-library and in fact HASN'T EVER BEEN READ! Just, in fact, like this one: Have you ever in your life gazed upon an item of such raging beauty? I know I haven't and I've seen Girls Aloud AND destiny's Child in concert. Words fail me when I try to describe to you how nectar this book is. Full gloss on both boards and DJ, Collins price sticker on DJ flap, bright white pages, tight binding, just absolutely gorgeous. Faults? Well, the spine of the D has been in the sunlight and has faded somewhat, but don't let that put you off, this book is officially a dillion. How much did it set me back? Well, £20 plus postage. But, fan me, it was worth it. The best book in the collection so far.

1 comment: