Books still to collect: 81

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Rampant Lion

Ah, the large hardbacks are coming in thick and fast, fellow bloggers. Take a peek at this Nervous Lion, the result of an eBay bid of £18. VG condition throughout, small amount of foxing to page edges, otherwise it’s a beezer. I remember buying this book back in 1972. It had one of the gold Collins price stickers on it and it cost 60p. At the same time, the small hardbacks were priced at 45p. Definitely worth the extra, however is it worth £18 today? Hmmmm…

2 comments:

  1. £18? I don't think so. It is only worth about £4.50. You send me the large Nervous Lion and I'll send you the £4.50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm after a 'Phantom Lake', small UK Collins Edition; only one more after that ('Coughing') and I've completed my Collins Small Hardback collection

    ReplyDelete