Books still to collect: 81

Tuesday 24 May 2011

But I'm A Creep-Show Crook I'm A Weirdo

I ordered this Creep Show Crooks from an ebay seller; it was relatively cheap and described as being in better condition than it actually is, but what the hey, you win some etc. The book is not too bad, some general wear around the edges but a nice tight binding. Most of these 4th paperback editions had really terrible covers and this one is no exception. For a start the general cover layout and design is shocking, with question marks and banners and stamps all over the place and a picture taking up less than half of the cover. The picture on this one is monotonous and not particularly exciting. What do you bloggers think?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going have a scoot through my paperback doubles as I'm sure I've a better one for you.

    ReplyDelete