Books still to collect: 81

Thursday 21 April 2011

Glutton for Punishment

I ordered another great hardback from an Amazon seller, described as a “pictorial boards edition, published by Collins” and with this picture in the listing:An utter bargain at only £2.00. If you have been following the pattern of my recent purchases, you will know what to expect, and sure enough, this is the book that arrived:
Honestly, for fuck sake, what have I got to do? These people are causing me no end of heartache and grief and a huge waste of my time. Has anyone else had the same problem? This phenomenon of totally incorrect descriptions is not limited to the one online outlet. That’s eBay, Abebooks and Amazon dealers that have all pulled the same trick. Come on internet dealers, stop behaving like dicks and get your act together.

No comments:

Post a Comment