Books still to collect: 81

Wednesday 13 April 2011

On Reflection, a Great Buy

Check out this little beauty that has just arrived, courtesy of an Amazon dealer. It was described as an ex-library copy in plastic jacket. Once I removed said plastic jacket I found the dustjacket underneath to be in cracking condition. The book itself, well, it has a bit of a cocked spine, as can be expected, however the usual library stamps and torn pages are not in evidence, I can only assume that this has possibly been from a school library that treated its books a little more kinder that public libraries do. Anyway, it is a topper, this book, and actually better that the Haunted Mirror I used to have all those years ago. Not bad at all for £10 plus postage. My large hardback collection is taking shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment