Books still to collect: 81

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Be The Singing Serpent Under it

My fellow innocent flowers, don't be put off by the terribly scary picture on the cover of this book. I know that the boys look scared shitless; you'd think by now they would realise that The Three Investigators stories all follow strict Scooby Doo plot principles. This is of course the latest large hardback to grace my collection:
From the same collection as my large Flaming Footprints, see below. I remember reading this book as a lad, back when the small hardback was published ie in 1975. My thoughts were not "what a nectar opening to a book", but "what the fuck is an Appaloosa?" This also had a female character in it, I mite hav known it was written by MV Carey. Yah boo sucks.

The quality of this copy is as good as you could ever expect. As with the Flaming Footprints, it is clean, tight and features the gold Collins sticker. I will not be able to upgrade this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment