Books still to collect: 81

Thursday 21 July 2011

The Incredible Shrinking House

This is the last of the three books from the same seller. Incredible doesn't do justice, folks. Same condition or better than the other two, including price sticker.Lovely biscuits. Of course, this is an upgrade for me, and means that I can get rid of my other large Shrinking House that is covered with dire biblical epithets. If anyone wants it, let me know, I can't imagine getting anything for it on ebay.

The cover for this book is famous for bearing no relation whatsoever to the book's narrative. It is a cracker, though, eh? It's good to see Jupiter wearing his standard fat guy shirt, but where in the name of fuck did Bob get that waistcoat? Honestly I know he's a bit short sighted but surely he's not completely blind. You would think that someone would have had a word with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment