Books still to collect: 81

Wednesday 20 July 2011

To Flaming Footprints Let Virtue Be As Wax

Shakespeare may have been good, however I'll wager he never wrote anything as good as this little nugget:Of course, bloggers, it's my new large Flaming Footprints, just in from an ebay dealer who had a slew of nectar books listed. The quality of this, and indeed the other titles I was lucky enough to win, is absolutely top drawer. Very clean, shiny boards, clean pages without foxing or stains, it even has the gold Collins price sticker for crying out loud! I had to pay for them, mind, quality like this does not come cheap. How's £26 plus postage sound? I know, I know, fuck sake dotch are you made of money, etc etc, but have a look, bloggers - how often do you see quality like this? After beezer, topper, corker, dillion, nectar, etc etc, I run out of superlatives to describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment