Books still to collect: 81

Thursday 28 July 2011

Phantom Lake Menace

I am facing a bit of a dilemma, bloggers, regarding this book that I see listed on Abebooks this week:
A small Phantom Lake in fairly poor condition ie a bit knackered around the edges. It is priced fairly reasonably, at around £11 including postage, but is it really good enough for the collection? I am stuck between buying it and plugging a gap, or waiting for a nicer copy to come along, who knows when that may be. I think the fact that I didn't buy it immediately means that in all likelihood my decision has been taken, so if you are in need of a small Phantom Lake, why not check out Abebooks and see if it's still there.

On the subject of small Phantom Lakes, I see that the Amazon copy at £28 has been sold, I suspect that Hugh may now have a complete small hardback collection, if so, let us know about it, Hugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment