Books still to collect: 81

Friday 16 December 2011

Life’s But A Laughing Shadow

Have a look at my Chumash Hoard!Nice, eh? This small hardback Laughing Shadow has just arrived from Abe. Some light fading and wear to the spine, granted, but otherwise looks good on the shelf. Many complain about how outlandish and unbelievable the plot is in this one, but for me it has one of Jupiter’s all time best deductions, when he noticed mustard on the bad guy’s sandwich wrapper. What’s with that cover though, eh? I have searched long and hard in that picture and still can find only two Investigators depicted. WTF? If I only wanted two Investigators, I would have bought a Hardy Boys book. When I buy a Three Investigators book, I want to see Three Investigators on the cover, not one, not two, but three. For fuck sake get it right next time unless you want to lose my custom.

No comments:

Post a Comment