Books still to collect: 81

Monday 19 December 2011

My Kingdom For A Headless Horse!

In order to catch as many eBay auctions of interest as possible, bloggers, I have set up my favourite searches to email me as soon as anything that matches the search criteria is listed.  This means that every morning I get loads of emails from eBay telling me what has been put up for sale.  My inbox looks like this:  
Nectar, eh?  As you can see I am also informed of similar sounding titles such as Deadly Double-Cross by Kevin McCarthy and Utah Deadly Double by Jon Sharpe.  It looks like there were lots of Deadly Doubles in the old west; I say we may as well read these, how much worse can than Mystery of the Deadly Double can they be?  I have a similar setup on Abebooks using a series of bookmarks, at least I did until my laptop got stolen when I was in Johannesburg last month.  Also, have a look at my Amazon wish list: 
Top quality, eh?  If you check out the entry at the top you will see that I have received a hardcover Headless Horse and here it is:   


Just lovely, lovely biscuits.  An ex-lib copy, unfortunately, but check out the library card pocket: 
 It still has the original library card.  This will come in handy in case I take the book from my bookcase to read it; it means I be able to  keep a track of when it is due back.  Getting this book means that I only have two large hardbacks to go, folks.  Terror Castle and Coughing Dragon.  Who would have thunk they would have been the stumbling blocks?

No comments:

Post a Comment